Today begins ... and then ... (updated in yellow ... and later in day, red)
2. Got up and did a very short meditation. (#s 1, 2, 3, 6 and 7 may be the only sure things about today)
3. Now I'm writing this.
4. Then I will go for a walk ... to buy papers at least. (The papers lady was not there as she normally is at this time. Maybe because of the weather?).
5. If I feel like walking further I will walk around the University and back. (Did not go further. The sky is black, the hills are covered in mist and it looks like we're in for some heavy weather today. Maybe because Hurricane Dean is currently ploughing through the Caribbean). It has not rained yet.
6. Return home.
7. Eat breakfast (grapes).
8. Watch Born into Brothels.
9. At some point in the morning I will go to Glen's office (which we use as Greenlight Network's headquarters) to design the tickets for the upcoming Greenlight Network Environmental Concert: 'Live the Pledge' and design some flyers to put with the Greenlight CD in outlets. For those interested, it is so far available at:
(i) Audiocon Music Store and Recording Studio, Long Circular Road, Maraval
(ii) Trinidad Theatre Workshop, Belmont
(iii) Highway Records, Evans Street, Curepe
... soon also to be available at Mode Alive (Valsayn) and Peake's (Cocorite) among other places.
(Did not go by Glen again, since feeling a bit overwhelmed by #10 and want to spend some uninterrupted time with it. So sent the info, logos, etc. to a graphic artist friend who has agreed to do it.)
10. Come back home and try to devise some marketing strategies for I SPY (Anyone has any great ideas?)
11. Later this evening go to Alice Yard.
Those are the main things for today. Other things may happen in between or the things listed may change completely.