Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Early to rise

Woke up at 2:30 am., could not go back to sleep, so got out of bed and did some yoga/meditation. I have to be in St. Anns for 9 a.m. (all day film workshops) and have not left home yet (7:05 a.m.) The thought of the traffic that is already packed onto the roads is making me feel more tired than I already am. Sitting sandwiched between hundreds of cars for 1.5 - 2 hours feels like half the day gone - even if just energy-wise. Ideally I should have left home around six, reached town by 7:30 and hung around until 9 a.m. ... But no way could I have done that today.

I hope I can keep awake during the all day session!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh! Sometimes insomnia comes at the least opportune times.

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home