Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Duncan of Elspeth


Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse than Elfin. Yesterday I got a message on the voice mail of my cellular phone ...

Woman's voice: Hello, this is a message for Duncan of Elspeth. I am calling to tell him that the venue has changed for bla bla bla ...

I figure they had Duncan, Elspeth written on the list (for the workshop) ... but I'm not sure how she got "Duncan of Elspeth" from that. Did she think that 'Elspeth' was the name of the company (as someone once did) that Duncan works for?

The woman called back later to ensure that 'Duncan' got the message.

Sigh ...

At least she pronounced Elspeth right.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Dre said...

you highness....

a jester for your court.... :)

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home