Thursday, September 13, 2007

Got another one

Photo is reversed because that's what happens to Mac Photo Booth images
*
Early this afternoon I dug in the mailbox and got a Beginning from LTG in Portland, Oregon. Just when I was thinking that I hadn't got any in a while ...

So far this is my fourth.

The quote on the front of the card says:
She who plants trees loves others besides herself.
(T. Fuller; adjusted)

The handwritten message on the back of the card says:
Plant your 'trees' and share your gifts!

Very apt and timely.

Thank you, LTG. Unfortunately I don't know your blog or e-mail address, so I can't tell you thanks in person, but if the Beginner of Beginnings sees this post perhaps she will let you know.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger david hayes said...

Random cards? Very cool.

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home