Monday, October 22, 2007

My French adventure

Not sure how much I will be able to blog over the next eight days or so, but I will when possible. I said yes to an e-mail requesting an assistant for a French film crew coming to TT to shoot a documentary. I said yes mainly because I saw it as an opportunity to speak French every day - more than for the 'job' itself. E.g. if it was an English speaking crew I don't think I would have been drawn to the opportunity, especially as I have other things to do. In fact, because I have other things to do, I wasn't going to do this, but then I weighed my Libran scales and decided to go with the French impulse. It's like what I said the other day about attracting or being attracted by something that relates to what you are doing (e.g. now that I'm doing French).

One thing leads to another. I'm sure it will be interesting and a learning experience. They arrive tonight.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Makeda said...

What's the documentary about? Sounds like a great opp.

If I don't hear from you via blogger, I'll see you soon.

8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Miss Duncan.. i was wondering if you know of a Public Service Announcements that you think would be needed.. i know you are assoicated with a few non profit organizations and i have to do one for a radio podcast and i think it should be able to be used back home after.. so if there is a groups you know need one.. let me know asap so i can hook them up with one.. okie.

all the best with the French.

Malaika

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy Hannah, you've become a regular walking French magnet! What fantastic synchronicity.

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home