Sunday, December 03, 2006

Making candles

Some of you may remember this little boy's creative definition of creative. Yesterday, on a trip to the plastic recycling plant for the children to do some filming, the owner of the plant was giving a talk and listing things made from recycled plastic. He asked the children to list some plastic things as well.

The same little boy, Trey, said: "Candles?"

Mr. M: No, candles aren't made from plastic. They're made from wax.

Brandon (another student): Bees wax?

Mr. M: Yes, some candles are made of bees wax. Can anyone else tell me what kind of wax we use to make candles?

Trey (in all innocence and seriousness): Ear wax?

2 Comments:

Blogger Isabel Magalhães said...

Hi there! :)))

thank you for your words about my work.

I've linked you to my favourits... so I'll be touring the place every now and then.

Have fun.
Good luck.

see you! :)
I.

10:26 AM  
Blogger Elspeth said...

Hi - and thanks for yours about mine.

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home