Friday, August 24, 2007

Five more Beginnings to go ...

I just posted off two more Beginnings and will probably make the remaining five today or over the weekend. None of them look like postcards.

As for 'new things' beginning in my own life ... right now, I can only come up with three:
1. I began new drum classes last week
2. I will begin singing classes soon (the other class I was supposed to go to got postponed indefinitely and rather than wait I will go with someone else)
3. French class begins on 3rd September ( I bought the required text today: Breakthrough French 2)

Maybe there are more new things but I'm just not seeing them right now.

Surprise me, Universe.

To quote a friend of mine: "I give thanks for the unexpected blessings on their way into my life right now."

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Kizz said...

Oh THANK YOU! I got my Beginning today, the first one I've received and it's glorious. Thank you so very much!

3:52 PM  
Blogger Elspeth said...

You're welcome. That was quick!

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home