Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Good thing I began when I did

In all I've sent off three Beginnings and have two more waiting to be posted. Good thing I started on this early, because now things seem to be getting so busy ...

The 5th 'Beginning' I made was from something I found when I was on the grassy cliff in Toco. As we were leaving, walking back to the car, I saw it and picked it up. I like it. It's very simple. Strong yet fragile. Came home and added to it. I think it will travel well and arrive in one piece.

Tomorrow I'm supposed to be going on a day trip to Manzanilla with the Canadian artist who has been occupying my ex studio. I anticipate it will be relaxing and productive day. Always good being out there. Maybe I'll find some interesting things in 'magic Manzanilla' to make the rest of my 'beginnings' with.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home