Thursday, February 21, 2008

Visiting planet Earth

I had my camera on me all night at the Dream House launch, but ended up only taking these few shots of the capoeira display by Instituto Palmeiras.I don't know what Glen was doing at this moment, but every time I look at this shot it makes me laugh. I showed it to my friend Nisha and she found it looks as though the Dream House (in the background) is a ship that just landed on earth, Chanzo and Maurice (the capoeiristas) are the aliens and Glen is protecting the earthlings from the invasion: "Step back! Don't come any closer! They may be dangerous!"
Risking his life, Glen rushes in to defend the earthlings from the space invaders.
Startled by the sudden movements of the earthling, the aliens spring into defense mode.
But ... wait ... where is Glen?
Have these intergalactic warriors absorbed him in their powerful energy field?
Have they used their cosmic powers to dematerialize him?
Have they assimilated him into their space vessel?
Their celebratory dance hints at some kind of victory.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW. Best story I've read all year!

8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All these years i didnt know i was an alien

4:33 PM  
Blogger Elspeth said...

Now you know.

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home