Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The date: 8th January 2001

Just a few days ago I realised that I had missed an important and life-changing date. The 8th of January 2008 marks 7 years since I miraculously woke up and stopped smoking and drinking alcohol and coffee. Never looked back and never got cravings. I believe it was yoga that did it.

Jan 8th 2005 is the day I started this blog ... partly out of curiosity and partly out of doing something to celebrate my miraculous anniversary. So I am now entering my 4th year of blogging!

Jan 8th 2005 on this blog.

Jan 8th 2007 - celebrating my anniversary of two things.

This week's Sunday Scribblings is "The Date"

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger nonizamboni said...

Congratulations! Well done: blog and 'cleaning up.' Life-changing date indeed. . .unforgettable.

Happy Day!

5:04 PM  
Blogger Tumblewords: said...

Great date! Yoga is a good thing. Eight is a strong number. Congrats!

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WELL DONE !!! I quit 15 years ago - by simplye deciding "time's up" isn't it just the best feeling???

6:02 PM  
Blogger Sherry said...

Congratulations...a date that changed your life...for the better.

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home