Thursday, March 10, 2005

End = Beginning

The first two of the "My Name is ..." interviews (Trendsetter and Earth Angel) were conducted on the Friday that the idea first came to me. The other seven interviews were all conducted on the Saturday morning that followed.

Yesterday's installment, Born Bless, was the last in this phase of the maxi project. I say "phase" because I sense there is more to come along this particular avenue of inspiration. I'm just not exactly sure what it is yet.

To the maxi drivers ... some of you wanted to tune in to Now is Wow to read about your maxi. If you did and you are reading this: Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions. Drive safe - for you and us! (Returning from Grande yesterday I found myself sandwiched in the midst of three red band maxis - one in front, one behind and one squeezing past the left side of my car to pick up people ... and regular traffic overtaking on the right. This is ridiculous!)

Thanks to those who tuned in daily to the series. Keep checking in and you will be aware of developments. As I said above, even though this "phase" has come to an end, it really marks the beginning of something else which will unfold as it is meant to.

So it is with the creative process (as I experience it, anyway). NOW IS WOW. In a single moment, inspiration will come ... like a maxi pulling up with the name of an idea emblazoned across it.

The idea comes to me.
I let it take me to my destination.
Do I know my destination?
Or does it know me?

- Happy Hippy -
If you would like to be added to the Happy Hippy Productions mailing list (to be informed of upcoming events, projects, exhibitions, shows, etc.) simply e-mail me with your name and e-mail address and I will add you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home