Friday, March 11, 2005

Take note ...

I will be away until Monday. Therefore, for the first time since its inception, the "daily evolving Creative Portal" will remain in rest phase (gathering new energies).

However, there is lots to explore. Feel free to browse.

I leave you with this charming sign erected by an old woman who has a little shop on the roadside on the way to Manzanilla*. I love taking shots of signs ... and noticed this one out of the side of my eye as I drove by. Signs in the country, especially handwritten ones, are usually interesting ... which is why I reversed to see what this one said. It warranted a photo.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Words of wisdom from the old woman
(see below)

TAKE NOTE.
DO NOT EXPECTORATE
OR SPIT NOR
THROW ANY SOILED
COTTON SWAB
IN THIS BIN NOR
IN AND AROUND
THIS AREA
- Happy Hippy -
* See it. Hear it. Feel it. The Manzanilla CD is available behind the third DOOR (right side bar panel under Happy Hippy profile).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home