Wednesday, December 27, 2006

26 for 2006

Twenty-six things I did or achieved in the past year, 2006:

(a) I noted aspects of myself that were in need of changing and went about doing so
(b) I continued steadily veering further from the things I don't want to do toward the things that I do
(c) I've made a decision to pursue a particular new direction in the coming year
(d) I got funding for projects
(e) I co-founded a new organization
(f) I made new friends/got closer to acquaintances, mainly through working on creative projects and activist activities.
(g) I was (and am) consistent with my blog
(h) I wrote a novel in a few days
(i) I started working on new songs (for a new CD)
(j) I cut my hair
(k) I started doing capoeira
(l) I started back doing yoga and meditating
(m) I went to a new place (St. Lucia)
(n) I’m producing a short series of environmental videos with children
(o) I did a lot of environmental awareness and activist work (smelter, plastic recycling, etc.)
(p) I’m trying new creative collaborations (musically)
(q) I wrote a play which will be staged some time next year
(r) I reconnected with some people from my past and it was good in different ways
(s) I turned 40
(t) I have started thinking and speaking more in affirmations
(u) I rented an art studio for a few months
(v) I had enjoyable video screenings and intimate events in my studio
(w) I successfully completed three commissioned window lamps
(x) I started back taking long walks on mornings
(y) From March 1st I’ve just been drinking water (but since December I've been having things like sorrel, etc every now and then)
(z) I started back playing the keyboard



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your twenty six things are awesome--and with the potential for more in the New Year!

I wouldn't change a thing if I were you...

10:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Firstly, I want to thank you for the comment you left on my posting on Topics 192 :) Secondly, CONGRATS for achieving so many things in 2006 :)

Greetings from Indonesia!

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home